After you create a Maven project, create project artifacts to use in a custom-state
Create a Maven project.
- In the example subdirectory under main,
delete the App.java file.
- In the example subdirectory, under test,
delete the AppTest.java file.
- In the main directory, create a subdirectory called
The resources directory stores configuration files that
SMS Builder needs when it loads state bundles.
- In the resources directory, create these subdirectories:
- META-INF – contents are packaged in the state
- META-INF\spring – stores
a configuration file that the Spring Framework uses.
- META-INF\sample\conf –
stores sample configuration property files; if you copy these files to <SMSBUILDER_HOME>\conf\cfgload, SMS Builder can load them dynamically.
Configuration files are specific to a bundle. They identify what
states and configurations to load, and how to link them together.
- In the test directory, create these subdirectories: