For each predefined application state, a catalog entry explains its
purpose and how to use it. Use predefined states to build interactive and event
Each state definition includes:
- Input variables – constant values, or values copied from a variable
in the current user session.
- Output variables – allow states to return values.
- Follow-up state OK – the condition that constitutes success.
- Follow-up state OK – the condition that constitutes failure, and
possible reasons for the failure.
- Follow-up state dynamic – dynamic conditions that transition to
- State editor – example of the state configuration.
- Notes – additional information about the state.
- Usage – Application Composer screen shot that contains the state.