Create an event to invoke an event application.
- In the Dashboard screen, at the bottom of the My Events module, select
Create New Event.
- On the Event Details tab, enter:
- Name – the main identifier for an event. Duplicate names within a workspace
are allowed, but not recommended.
- Category – (optional) select a category from the list. You can use categories
to filter events.
- Runtime From – the date and time the event becomes active, based on the server
date and time.
- Runtime To – the date and time the event ceases to be active, based on the
server date and time.
- Description – (optional) a description of the event's purpose.
- Click Save.
- Set up event windows.
- Assign the event to an active event application.
- Activate the event.