Configure the required build settings.
Copy all the public header files belonging to the libraries being used to the project
directory under target/header
- Select Build Settings and search for search
path in the search bar.
- Select Header Search Paths and insert:
- Select Library Search Paths and insert:
Ensure all the lib binaries have been copied in the project’s directory under
- Set the required linker flags.
- In the left pane, select the project root, choose the target, and click
- In the Linking section, locate Other Linker
Flags and add: –ObjC –all_load. If this
setting does not appear, verify that you have displayed
All build settings (not Basic).
Objective-C generates only one symbol per class. You must use the ObjC flag to
instruct the linker to also load the referenced objects of the given class.. The
option forces the linker to load all object files from
every archiv, even those without Objective-C code, which is important for loading object
files from static libraries that contain only categories and no classes. Make sure to
include these settings, to avoid runtime issues (for example, “unknown selector”-like