Configure the iOS client for mutual authentication using a certificate provisioned
through Afaria Server.
- Verify that the application ID uploaded in Afaria Server's application deployment
package matches the Application ID set on the device application.
- If the SAP Mobile Platform Server uses a self-signed certificate for the
HTTPS connection, then the device needs to import the server certificate to trust the
- Open the Xcode project and in MAFLogonMangerNG.bundle set
keyMAFUseAfaria to YES (launches Afaria if installed on the
- Verify that the handleOpenURL() method is defined in
index.js. If it is not defined, then define an empty method
for it, so that the client application functions properly when launched by the Afaria
- Create the Url schemes and Url identifier items
in the .plist file for Logon.
- Register a custom URL scheme by creating the Url schemes and
Url identifier items in the application's info .plist file, to
allow communications with the Afaria client.
- The client connection settings can come from either the Afaria package
configuration or the clienthub.plist file. The settings in the
clienthub.plist file are applied only if Client Hub is
enabled for sharing credentials. If both settings are available, the settings in the
clienthub.plist file take priority over the Afaria package