Create a Windows Store application in Visual Studio.
- Open Visual Studio 2013 with Update 2.
- Click .
- Select .
This option allows you to create a Windows Store application for both Windows
and Windows Phone.
- Choose the Blank App template, enter a Name
for the project, and click OK.
The Blank App template has no predefined controls or layout. Alternatively, you can
choose the Hub App template, which creates a three page universal app with
dedicated pages to display group and item details.
The solution consists of three projects:
- Windows project - Contains XAML pages and code that targets Windows
- Windows Phone project - Contains XAML pages and code that targets Windows Phone
- Shared project - Container for code that runs on both platforms.