Install Windows Store Applications on a Windows Phone.
- In Visual Studio, right-click the project and select .
- Select if you want to build packages to upload to Windows Store and click
- Click Create to create the .appx
Once the package is created, the Package Creation Completed screen
- To install the app on a Windows Phone:
- Run application deployment tool (AppDeploy.exe)
from C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows
- Select Device from the Target drop-down.
Browse to the package file
(.appx) that you want to deploy, and click
Make sure the device is connected and registered.
If deployment is successful, the Status field displays
App Deployment Complete
- To install the app on a different device:
- Copy the entire contents of the package output folder to the target
- On the target device, open the folder containing the
.appx file. Right-click the PowerShell script
located in that folder and select Run with
- Follow the prompts to install the package.