The Application Configuration Profile contains several files that are organized in
this directory structure.
The directory includes:
META-INF Contains versioning-related metadata in a manifest file:
MANIFEST.MF – the manifest file required by
SAP Mobile Platform Server
Contains the extensibility-related configurations:
For the internal structure of these files, see Extensibility
- layout_phone.xml – extensibility configuration
file for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- layout_tablet.xml – extensibility configuration
file for iPad.
- styles contains the style configuration file:
- style.xml – the styling configuration file.
- img Contains the static images used by the application, organized by platform.
- Ios – contains images specific to the iOS
platform by subfolder (that is, Iphone and
Ipad) . The top-level folder contains
images common to all iOS devices. Native iOS naming conventions
apply, that is, <filename>.png for
low-resolution images, and <filename>@2x.png
for hi-resolution images.
- Android – contains images specific to the
Android platform. The top-level folder contains images common to all
Android devices. Subfolders include:
- Ldpi – contains images specific to
low-density Android devices.
- Mdpi – contains images specific to
medium-density Android devices.
- Hdpi – contains images specific to
high-density Android devices.
- Xhdpi – contains images specific to
extra high-density Android devices.
- strings Contains localized text strings, one file per locale. File names follow this
format: localization.<language code>.xml. See
also Adding and Accessing Localized Texts.
- ext Contains configuration files required by the application. The entry names
are defined by the application. You can place any kinds of files in this
directory. Although the framework does not process files in the ext folder,
it exposes the APIs required to retrieve their content.
- Demo Contains offline data used by the application in demo mode:
- Ios – platform-specific offline XML files; see
Demo Data Provisioned via ACP.
- Android – platform-specific offline data.