Monitor and analyze replication-based synchronization statistics, including sync
duration and failure rates for individual devices, even if synchronization spans multiple
Replication history statistics
includes details that allows grouping of Sync Groups for a given sync, and can
identify fatal sync errors for a particular device. Synchronization statistics can
be filtered and exported to a file.
- In the left navigation pane, select Monitoring.
- In the right administration pane, select the Replication
- To view errors and statistics for a synchronization that spans multiple sync groups:
- Select History then the Summary view
- Select the SyncGroups value from the table.
- Select Sync Groups View to view the details of the sync group,
including total synchronization time.
- Click Error Message to view errors for the
- To filter, view, and export statistics:
- Click Statistics from the Replication
- Define search conditions using:
- Time range section use Start date, End date,
Start time, and End
time fields to specify the start time and
- Domains to specify the domain list. All are included if unselected.
- Users to specify the user list. Use the wild card character (*) to include all users.
- Type select an option from the drop-down list: Total syncs,
Average sync duration,
Max sync duration, Min
sync duration, or Error
- Granularity select either Hour or
- Click Retrieve to retrieve and display the filtered
- Click Export to export the filtered statistics to a