You can start and stop SAP Control Center through the Windows
Services control panel or by using a command-line script.
Starting or stopping SAP Control Center through Windows Services
- Open Windows Services by doing one of the following:
- In Windows XP, open the Windows Control Panel and select
- In Windows 7, right click the My Computer icon on the desktop, then
- Locate SAP Control Center
<X.X>. If the service is running, the status column displays
- To start or stop the service, right-click the service and choose
Start or Stop.
- Double-click the service.
- To set the service to automatically start when the system starts, choose the
General tab and change the Startup
type to Automatic.
- To restart the service in case of failover, choose the
Recovery tab and change the First, Second, and
Subsequent failures to Restart Service.
Click Apply to
save the modifications before closing the dialog.
To start or stop SAP Control Center using a command-line script