If you created an Agentry application without deploying the application file, or to
deploy an updated application file, you can deploy to an existing application.
- In the navigation pane of SAP Control Center, expand the
Applications node and select the Agentry application that
you want to deploy to.
- In the administration pane, click the General tab.
- Click Deploy.
- Browse to select the application file. You can select:
- .agp files Agentry application definition files.
- .agpz files zip files containing Agentry application definition files and additional
- .zip files files that have been created from existing Agentry application definitions in
SAP Control Center by downloading specific Agentry
- Specify the Active time for the application.
You can activate the application immediately or at a
specific date and time in the future. Selecting Immediate makes
the application available to end users immediately, as long as the application is
- Click OK to deploy the application file.
If this is the initial deployment and the application is enabled, the Agentry
Server instance status changes to RUNNING.
If this is an update to a running application, the new or changed file is created
or updated and can be managed in SAP Control Center.
Note Any deploy errors or warnings are recorded in
the SAP Mobile Server log. This log is located in
or can be viewed in SAP Control Center under .
After deployment, you can review the application metadata that was downloaded by
clicking the Download
button on the General
tab of the application.