Agentry applications are created by developers using Agentry Editor, and deployed and
maintained on an SAP Mobile Server by administrators.
Agentry applications can be deployed:
- When creating the application definition in
SAP Control Center
- To an existing application in SAP Control Center (either the
initial deployment or an update)
When deploying Agentry applications, you can select:
- .agp files Agentry application definition files.
- .agpz files zip files containing Agentry application definition files and additional
- .zip files files that have been created from existing Agentry application definitions in
SAP Control Center by downloading specific Agentry