Create a Hybrid App definition by providing general application
properties such as the application ID, description, security configuration and domain details,
and assigning MBO and Hybrid App packages.
- In the left navigation pane of SAP Control Center, click the
Applications node and select the
Applications tab in the right administration pane.
- Click New.
- Enter a unique Application ID.
- SAP recommends that application IDs contain a minimum of two dots ("."). For
example, the following ID is
- Application IDs cannot start with a dot ("."). For example, the following ID
is invalid: .com.sap.mobile.app1.
- Application IDs cannot have two consecutive dots ("."). For example, the
following ID is invalid: com..sap.mobile.app1.
- Select Hybrid App as the Client SDK
- Select the appropriate security configuration from the Security configuration drop-down
For applications that do not require authentication, select the anonymous security
configuration or the Anonymous access checkbox.
- Select the appropriate domain from the Domain drop-down list.
- Assign one or more MBO packages, as required.
- Select a Base Template to use as the template for the application connection settings.
To review the properties of the template, click View. You
can modify the template properties after you create the application.
- Browse and select one or more Hybrid App packages to assign to
the application connection template.
- Click OK to complete the application definition.