Configure the dispatcher for SAP Mobile Platform client
- In the left navigation pane, select Configuration.
- In the right administration pane, click the General tab.
- From the menu bar, select Performance.
- Select Client Dispatcher and
- Configure the thread count for the messaging client
- Configure the
following additional properties for the messaging client dispatcher:
- Max connections – maximum number of messaging client connections allowed per
- Connection timeouts – length of time, in seconds, after which a client
connection request times out.
- Connection idle times – length of time, in seconds, that a client connection
can remain idle before the socket is closed.
- Response timeouts – length of time, in seconds, for a response
to a client connection request to be received, after which the connection
request times out.
- Thread count – the thread count in the thread pool for messaging client
- Click OK.