Configure the behavior of Data Change Notification (DCN) components
in the cluster. You can configure DCN to
HTTP GET and POST requests to support applications developed with versions
previous to SAP Mobile Platform 2.2. By default, the
current version of SAP Mobile Server only accepts
- In the left navigation pane, select Configuration.
- In the right administration pane, click the General
- From the menu bar, select Components.
- If you want SAP Mobile Server to be backward compatible with DCN
code written previous to version 2.2., select Data Change
Notification and click Properties.
- Select the Enable HTTP GET method text box.
By setting this property, developers do not need to update the code of existing