Assign Hybrid App packages to
application connections to make them available to device users.
- In the left navigation pane of SAP Control Center, click Applications.
- In the right administration pane, click the Application Connections tab.
- Select the application connection to assign a Hybrid App package to.
- Click Hybrid Apps.
- Click Assign
- Select the Hybrid App package
or packages that you want to assign to the application connection.
- Click OK.
the client application does not support Hybrid Apps , you cannot assign a Hybrid App to the application connection. To determine if the
client application supports Hybrid Apps,
review the Capabilities properties for the
application connection. If the Application Supports
Hybrid App property has a value of False , Hybrid Apps are not
- To set a Hybrid App package as
the default application for the application connection, select the package and click
Set a Hybrid App package as
the default to run that application on the device as a single-purpose application.
Single-purpose applications launch automatically when the user opens the Hybrid Web Container. You can only select one default per
- To unassign a Hybrid App
package, select the package and click Unassign.
Note If you unassign the Hybrid App package that is set as the default for the application
connection, you may want to select a new default package.
- Click OK.