Modify or update the properties of an application connections
- In the left navigation pane, click the Applications node.
- In the right administration pane, click the Applicaton
- Select an application connection from the list.
- Click Properties.
- In the Application Connection Properties dialog, select the category from the left pane.
- Update or modify the property and its value.
cannot update or modify the Capabilities properties. These properties are set by
the client application.
- If the client application does not support a password
policy, you cannot update or modify the Password Policy properties. To determine if the client
application supports a password policy, review the Application Supports Password Policy
property under Capabilities. A
value of False means a password
policy is not supported.
- Click OK.
Note When the application end-point for a registered application is modified under the Proxy property, you have to manually update the Address in the proxy properties of the connection pool.