When an application connection template is no longer needed, delete
Understand the risks and outcomes of this action before proceeding:
- If an application was defined using a template targeted for
deletion, then deleting a template prevents future connections from registering.
Therefore, before you delete a template, always ensure it is not used in any existing
- If the application connection template is used by a registered
application connection, you cannot delete the template.
- In the left navigation pane, click the
- In the right administration pane, click the Application Connection Templates tab.
- Select the application connection template from the list and click Delete.
- Click OK on the confirmation dialog.