Synchronization logs include data related to different aspects of data
synchronization, including subscriptions and SAP Mobile Server interface.
statistics for transferring data between mobile devices and the cache database on
SAP Mobile Server
- Time – the
time and date stamp for the log entry.
- Application ID – the unique identifier assigned to the registered application. Values may include a number, blank, or HWC, depending on the client type.
- Application Connection ID – the unique identifier for a user application connection.
- User – the name of the user associated with the application ID. The user
under the domain logs should be in the format
- Stage – the current stage of processing - START or FINISH.
- Package – the name of the package to which the subscription belongs.
- Subscription Type – the type of subscription
used, including SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, RECOVER, SUSPEND, and
- Subscription ID – the identifier associated with
- Sync Group – the synchronization group associated with the
- Thread ID – the identifier for the thread used to process the
- Node ID – the server node on which the request is received.
- Error – the error message if any.
- Transaction ID – a unique ID that represents a
transaction (one cycle of request-response) performed by the client or
- Root Context ID – a unique ID that represents a
client/server session. A session can be thought of as a block that includes
multiple requests from the client to the server.
Additional detail columns: