Synchronization logs include data related to different aspects of data
synchronization, including data service and SAP Mobile Server interface.
DS Interface –
statistics for data services requests made to the Enterprise information system
- Time – the
time and date stamp for the log entry.
- Application ID – the unique identifier assigned to the registered application. Values may include a number, blank, or HWC, depending on the client type.
- Application Connection ID – the unique identifier for a user application connection.
- User – the name of the user associated with the application ID. The user
under the domain logs should be in the format
- Stage – the current stage of processing - START or FINISH.
- Package – the name of the package to which the subscription belongs.
- MBO – the
mobile business object used.
- Operation – the MBO operation.
- Thread ID – the identifier for the thread used to process the
- Node ID – the server node on which the request is received.
- Error – the error message if any.
- Transaction ID – a unique ID that represents a
transaction (one cycle of request-response) performed by the client or
- Root Context ID – a unique ID that represents a
client/server session. A session can be thought of as a block that includes
multiple requests from the client to the server.
Additional detail columns:
- Operation Type
- Virtual Table Name
- Input Attributes (payload)
- Input Parameters (payload)