Connections log data includes domain connections for SOAP connection types to backend
data sources, if enabled. Check the detail pane for additional columns that may be
available. Enable Payload to see payload data that may be available.
- Time – the
time and date stamp for the log entry.
- Application ID – the unique identifier assigned to the registered application. Values may include a number, blank, or HWC, depending on the client type.
- Application Connection ID – the unique identifier for a user application connection.
- User – the name of the user associated with the application ID. The user
under the domain logs should be in the format
- Stage – the current stage of processing - START or FINISH.
- Package – the name of the package to which the subscription belongs.
- MBO – the
mobile business object used.
- Operation – the MBO operation.
- Connection – the managed connection used.
- Service Address – the service address
- Action – the SOAP action.
- Thread ID – the identifier for the thread used to process the
- Node ID – the server node on which the request is received.
- Error – the error message if any.
- Transaction ID – a unique ID that represents a
transaction (one cycle of request-response) performed by the client or
- Root Context ID – a unique ID that represents a
client/server session. A session can be thought of as a block that includes
multiple requests from the client to the server.
Payload and detail columns:
- Request (payload) – SOAP messages sent to the remote SOAP
- Response (payload) – SOAP messages received from the remote SOAP
- Device ID – the core and administrative (MMS) device ID.
- Domain – the core and administrative (MMS) domain name.
- Endpoint Name – the core and administrative (MMS)
- Connection Timeout – the response timeout window, in
- Authentication Type – the authentication type, either "None",
"Basic", "SSO2", or "X509".