Connections log data includes domain connections for DOE connection types, if
enabled. Check the detail pane for additional columns that may be available. Enable Payload
to see payload data that may be
- Time – the
time and date stamp for the log entry.
- Application ID – the unique identifier assigned to the registered application. Values may include a number, blank, or HWC, depending on the client type.
- Application Connection ID – the unique identifier for a user application connection.
- User – the subscription user for the
- Event Type – the
event type, such as Acknowledged, Duplicate Ignored, Exclude, No Response
(from client or server), Packet Dropped, Registration Response, Resend (from
client), Status Request (from client or server),
- Package – the name of the package to which the subscription belongs.
- MBO – the
mobile business object used.
- Operation – the MBO operation.
- Connection – the managed connection used. Its value is DOE for
- Client ID – the identifier for the
- Physical ID – the
generated physical identifier registered with DOE at subscription.
- Subscription ID – the
generated subscription identifier registered with DOE at
- Logical Device ID – the
logical device identifier, generated by DOE and provided to
upon successful subscription.
- Message Direction – the
message direction, either client to
SAP Mobile Server,
SAP Mobile Server
- Thread ID – the identifier for the thread used to process the
- Node ID – the server node on which the request is received.
- Error – the error message if any.
Payload and detail columns:
- Device ID – the core and administrative (MMS) device ID.
- Domain – the core and administrative (MMS) domain name.
Message Content – the messaging synchronization JSON message
(payload). This is the SAP Mobile Platform-specific representation of the incoming
DOE XML message in JSON format. DOE-C receives XML the payload from
DOE in response, which is then parsed and converted to a JSON string
and sent to the client.
Message Content – the DOE SOAP messages (payload). This represents
either an XML request in a format for sending to DOE by DOE-C, or an
XML payload response received from DOE as applicable.
- Endpoint Name – the core and administrative (MMS)
- DOE server message ID – the SAP DOE reliable messaging server
- DOE client message ID – the SAP DOE reliable messaging client
- DOE-C server message ID – the DOE-C client-side SAP DOE reliable
messaging server message ID.
- DOE-C client message ID – the DOE-C client-side SAP DOE reliable
messaging client message ID.
- DOE-C method name – the DOE-C method being executed.
- DOE-C action name – the DOE SOAP action.
- Push to – the messaging asynchronous response queue.
- Address – the remote URL of the DOE server for this subscription
- Log – the DOE-C subscription-specific log level.
- Extract Window – the DOE extract window for a subscription. This
value determines the maximum number of unacknowledged "in-flight"
messages allowed by the DOE reliable messaging protocol.
- PBI – the messaging synchronization "piggy backed import" setting
for the subscription.
- Boolean property – indicates whether replay after-images can be
piggy-backed onto replayResult and
replayFailed messages (default is