Provides logging data for general data change notifications between an enterprise
information system (EIS) and an MBO package.
- Time – the
time and date stamp for the log entry.
- User – the name of the user associated with the application ID. The user
under the domain logs should be in the format
- Stage – the current stage of processing - START or FINISH.
- Package – the name of the package to which the subscription belongs.
- MBO – the
mobile business object used.
- Thread ID – the identifier for the thread used to process the
- Node ID – the server node on which the request is received.
- Error – the error message if any.
- Transaction ID – a unique ID that represents a
transaction (one cycle of request-response) performed by the client or
- Root Context ID – a unique ID that represents a
client/server session. A session can be thought of as a block that includes
multiple requests from the client to the server.
Additional detail columns: