The trace logs capture messaging server data for cluster level database to mobile device user activities. Using the trace logs you can trace obtain detailed information using a variety of search criteria.
- Time – the date and time when the current trace entry was logged on SAP Mobile Server. The returned date and time is the SAP Mobile Server time without time zone information.
- Module – the module to which the current trace entry belongs.
- Description – detailed trace information.
- Level – the trace level of the current trace entry. The possible trace level values (from high to low) are: ERROR, WARN, INFO, and DEBUG.
- User – the user name of the current trace entry.
- Application Connection ID – the application connection ID of the current trace entry.
- Thread ID – the thread ID when the trace entry was logged.
- Node – the server that created the trace entry.