Connection pools are used by SAP Mobile Server to
improve performance between the server and internal databases, which include the cache
database, domain log database, messaging database, monitor database and sample database.
These values are synchronized among all servers in the cluster when the primary server
Configure the maximum pool size to determine the how large of a
pool is used for these JDBC database connections.
- In the left navigation pane, expand the
Domains folder, and select the domain for which you
want to modify the connection.
- Select Connections.
- In the right administration pane:
- To edit the properties of a connection pool, click the
- To edit the properties of a connection pool template,
click the Templates tab.
- Select a connection pool or template from the list.
- Select JDBC as the Connection
pool type, and click Properties.
- Change the Max Pool Size value (and any other values you
choose). The default value will be different for each database. A value of 0
indicates no limit. The Max Pool Size value should not be a negative value.
See Creating Connections and Connection
Templates in SAP Control Center
for SAP Mobile Platform and
- Click Save to save the changes.