Purge subscriptions for that have been inactive and remove them from the cache database as well as SAP Control Center's management view.
Note Devices for which you have purged subscriptions cannot perform any operations. Only purge those subscriptions that are inactive for a long period of time.
- In the left navigation pane, expand the
Domains folder and select a domain.
- Navigate to the Packages folder, and select a
- In the right pane, select the Subscriptions
- Select the application payload used: replication or
- Click Purge.
- Enter a positive integer for the Number of Inactive
- Click OK. The subscriptions that match the
purging criteria are physically deleted from cache database.
- Repeat the step for the alternate payload protocol in a mixed