If the General tab of a DOE-C package displays an invalid user account error for the Error State property, you must resolve the issue by reconfiguring the username and password in the Connection Pool configured for the SAP package connection.
- In the left pane of
SAP Control Center, expand the folder and click the DOE-C
- Check the Error State property in the General tab.
- Validate the username and password configured, by clicking the Connection tab.
- Correct the user credentials used by editing the corresponding connection pool properties:
- In the navigation pane, click .
- In the administration pane, click the Connections tab.
- Select the connection for the DOE-C package, then click Properties.
- Set the username and password so that it matches the user