Assign a Hybrid App package to an
application connection to make it available to a device user. Unassign the Hybrid App package when it is no longer required.
You can also assign Hybrid App
packages indirectly through the application connection template. The set of packages
assigned to an application connection will be a combination of packages assigned
indirectly through the application connection template and directly through the
- In the left navigation pane of SAP Control Center, click Hybrid Apps and select the
Hybrid App to assign.
- In the right administration pane, click the Application Connections tab.
- Click Assign.
- List the activation users to assign the Hybrid App package to.
for users by selecting the user property you want to search on, then selecting
the string to match against. Click Go to
display the users.
- Select the user or users from the list that you want to assign
the Hybrid App package to.
- Click OK.
- To set the Hybrid App package as the default application for
an application connection, select the connection and click Set Default.
Set a Hybrid App package
as the default to run that application on the device as a single-purpose
application. Single-purpose applications launch automatically when the user
opens the Hybrid Web Container. This will be
the only Hybrid App available on the
device. You can select only one default per application connection.
- To unassign a Hybrid App
package, select the application connection and click Unassign.
Note If you unassign the Hybrid App package that is set as the default, you may want
to select a new default package.
- Click OK.