View or clear the error history of a mobile business object (MBO).
- In the left navigation pane, expand the folder and select the package that contains the MBO you want to
- Select the MBO.
- In the right administration pane, click the History tab.
- To view MBO data from a specific time period, select a Start date and End date and click Go.
- Review the following data for the MBO:
- Data refresh time – the time of this data refresh's failure.
- Failed data refresh counts – the number of failed data refreshes that occurred during the specified time period.
- Last successful data refresh – the date and time of the most recent successful data refresh of this MBO before this refresh failure.
- To clean MBO history data, click Clean.
Data is removed from the cache database.