View pending asynchronous operation replays for unified or replication packages already deployed to SAP Mobile Server.
Asynchronous operation replays are only available if the feature has
been enabled as part of the cluster properties. See Configuring
Asynchronous Operation Replay Queue Count
- In the left navigation pane,
expand the folder and select the deployed package.
- In the right administration view, click the Asynchronous Operation Replay tab.
- Review the requests displayed in the table for this package.
The number of replays are ordered in sequence along with:
- The user name that performed the operation.
- The name of the operation.
- The name of the MBO.
- If the list is long, you can search for a particular entry:
- Select the field you want to search for: user, operation, or MBO name.
- Type the text string in the adjacent field.
This file allows the use of wildcards (that is, *). For example, if you selected a user name search, and you want to return replays for all users that start with A, you type A* as the search string.