View the error history of a mobile business object (MBO) create, delete, or update operation.
- In the left navigation pane, expand the folder and select the package that contains the MBO operation you want
- Expand the desired MBO and select the operation for which you want to view the error history: create, delete, or update.
- In the right administration pane, click the History tab.
- To view operation data from a specific time period, select a Start date and End date and click Go.
- Review the following data for the operation:
- Operation replay time – time of this operation replay's failure.
- Number of failed operation replays– the number of failed operation replays that occurred during the specified time period.
- Last successful operation replay – the date and time of the most recent successful replay of this operation before this operation replay failure.
- Click Clean to remove operation history data.
The lines are removed from the cache database.