If your LDAP server uses a secure connection, and its SSL certificate
is signed by a nonstandard certificate authority, for example it is self-signed, use
SAP Control Center to import the certificate into the key store.
- Use SAP Control Center to import the
certificate into the key store. See Managing Certificates in SAP Control Center for
SAP Mobile Platform for procedures to import a
- Restart SAP Mobile Platform services.
- Log in to SAP Control Center
for SAP Mobile Platform.
- In the navigation pane of SAP Control Center,
expand the Security folder and select the desired security configuration in which to
add the LDAP provider.
- In the administration pane, click the Authentication
- Add an LDAPLoginModule, configuring the ProviderURL, Security
Protocol, ServerType, Bind DN, Bind Password, Search Base, and other properties
determined by you and the LDAP administrator. Choose one of the two methods
below to secure a connection to the LDAP server:
- Use ldaps:// instead of ldap://
in the ProviderURL.
- Use ssl in the Security
- In the General tab, select Validate
- Click OK.