search through applications, users, application connections, packages, and subscriptions, filtering out results at each level until you obtain very specific results.
- In the navigation pane of SAP Control Center, select the
- In the right administrations pane, select the Applications node.
- Select Advanced Search.
- In Advanced Search, enter an application ID, then click Go, or click Go to display a list of applications.
- Select an application, and click Search.
The Users, Application Connections, Packages, and Subscriptions tabs remain.
- Select one of the remaining tabs, select the search criteria, and click Search.
- Continue this process until you have the information you seek. Each time you search in a one of the categories, the tab is removed. In this way you refine your search.