View the list of the users assigned to an application
- In the navigation pane of SAP Control Center, select the
- In the right administration pane, select the Applications tab.
- Select the application from the list.
- Click Application
- Click Go to refresh the list
that displays the application users.
- To filter the list, click Show filter and add filters.
- To define a filter:
- Select the type of information you want to filter on.
- Enter the filter criteria.
- Click +.
- Repeat for additional filters, as required.
- When you have defined all your filters, click
Different types of filters are combined using a logical AND. If the same type of filter is
added multiple times with different criteria, the filters are combined using a
If you defined the following filters:
- Security Configuration = Security1
- User = User1
- User = User2
The filtered list would return results that matched both
and either User1