Review data about client application operations for all devices that
are subscribed to a package in order to track errors and identify performance
- In the left navigation pane,
and select the package you want to manage.
- In the right administration pane, select the Client Log tab.
- Review this information to monitor client application activity:
- User – the name of the user that activates
the device. The user under the client logs should be in the format
- Application Connection ID – the unique identifier for a user application connection.
- MBO – the mobile business object that the client is
- Operation – the operation that the client is
- Code – the result of server-side operations; either 200
(successful) or other values (failed).
- Level – the log level for the application; either FATAL,
ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG, or
- Timestamp – the date and time at which the operation
- Message – the log message associated with the
- Select a row from the table and click Details to see a detailed view of data for the selected client log event.
- Click Close to return to the Client Log summary view.