Select a security configuration
provides authentication and optionally authorization, attribution, or auditing
You can assign as many security configurations as needed to a domain.
Only super administrators have privileges to create security configurations. Domain administrators can view a security configuration only after a super administrator has assigned it to the domain.
- In the left navigation pane, navigate to .
- In the right administration pane, select the General tab and click Assign.
The Assign Security Configurations dialog appears.
- Select one or more security configurations to assign to the domain by checking the box adjacent to the configuration name.
- Click OK.
A message appears above the right administration pane menu indicating the success or failure of the assignment. If successful, the new security configuration appears in the list of security configurations.
- To set the default security configuration for the domain, check
the box adjacent to the configuration name and click Set Default.
- To remove a security configuration, check the box adjacent to
the configuration name and click Unassign.
You cannot remove a security configuration if:
- it is mapped to one or more MBO packages
- it is the default security configuration for the
- it is used by an application connection template.