Filter the log data by creating filters across subsystems that define the appropriate search criteria.
- In the left navigation pane of the
SAP Control Center, select the Domains node.
- Select the domain node and select the Log node.
- In the right administration pane, select the General tab.
- Click a subsystem and check Show filter.
- Select + to add a filter definition to a subsystem.
- In the Filter Definition dialog, enter the Name and Description of the filter.
- Select the Sub System.
- Select the filter criteria and assign values to the criteria selected. You can use the logical operations to compose the criteria.
Note You use the 'AND' logical operator to highlight filter relations belonging to the same subsystem. Filter definitions among multiple subsystems use the 'OR' logical operator.
- Click OK.