Retrieves logging data for domain connections for specific connection types to backend data sources, including DOE, JDBC, REST, SAP, and SOAP if enabled.
- Display the General tab for Domain
In the navigation pane, click General from the
administration pane., then select
- Select the Connection tab.
- Select a connection type, such as DOE, JDBC, REST, SAP, or SOAP.
- To filter the display, select Show filter
- Use an existing filter by checking the box adjacent to the filter name.
- Create a new filter by clicking + and choosing a starting date and time, and
ending date and
To customize the display, select the view type (grid or text). To export the
filtered results, click Export and select an
appropriate output destination.
- (Optional) Select the columns to display from the drop down list, such as Application ID, Application Connection Id, and User.
- Click Retrieve to retrieve the data.
- (Optional) Select a specific row to view additional columns in the