data related to different aspects of data synchronization, including data, subscriptions,
operations, result checker, cache refresh and the data service and SAP Mobile Server interface.
With data in these logs and the correlation tool, follow the data path between the
enterprise information system (EIS), SAP Mobile Server, cache database, and user
- Display the General tab for Domain
In the navigation pane, click General from the
administration pane., then select
- Select the Synchronization tab.
- Select a synchronization subsystem:
- Data Sync – view data synchronization details.
- Operation Replay – view MBO operational replay
- Subscription – view subscription details.
- Result Checker – view result checker details.
- Cache Refresh – view cache database interaction
- DS Interface – view requests entering data services that
result in interaction with cache database and EIS.
- To filter the display, select Show filter and either:
- Use an existing filter by checking the box adjacent to the filter
- Create a new filter by clicking + and choosing a starting date and time,
and ending date and time.
To customize the display, select the view type (grid or text). To export the
filtered results, click Export and select an appropriate
- (Optional) Select the columns to display from the drop down
list, such as Application ID, Application Connection Id, and User.
- Click Retrieve to
retrieve the logs.
- (Optional) Select a specific row to view additional columns in the