Define the ciphers supported in the security characteristic/security
profile. You may not want to support all ciphers, for example, if not required or not
- In the left navigation pane, select Configuration
- In the right administration pane, select the General tab.
- From the menu bar, select SSL
- To manage the supported ciphers for SSL encryption for all
security profiles, select Ciphers.
You see a list of all available and enabled
- Use the Add, Add all,
Remove, and Remove all buttons
to add or remove ciphers from the enabled list.
Only Enabled Ciphers are supported for the SSL
Note Either one or both of SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
and TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA must be enabled since these are essential
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Restart SAP Mobile Server for your changes to take effect.