Filter server log data according to the criteria you specify.
- In the SAP Control Center left navigation pane, click
SAP Mobile Server., and in the right pane click
- Select Show filter criteria to display the search pane.
- Select Include backup logs to display backup logs.
- Select Text view or Grid view to specify how to display the logs.
- Select Basic search to filter your search according to the specific string you enter in the search field. (Optional) You may also specify:
Show – specify first lines, last lines, or a keyword. If you are searching by first or last lines, you can enter any value up to a maximum of 1000 lines in the log. However, SAP recommends that you provide a more manageable value to avoid severe performance degradation associated with this upper limit.
Log level – search only messages logged by the particular log level you select.
- Select Advanced search to enter more specific search criteria, including:
- Click Retrieve.
- To begin a new query, click Reset in the search panel and enter new search criteria.