Review information on SAP Data Orchestration Engine connector
(DOE-C) package subscriptions to manage the synchronization
data that device users receive.
Package subscription properties include:
- Application Connection ID – the unique identifier for a user application connection.
- User – the name of the user associated with the application ID. The user
under the domain logs should be in the format
- Last Server Response Time – the date
and time that the last outbound response was sent from
SAP Mobile Server to the client.
- Client ID – the device application ID, which identifies the package database for the application.
- Application Name – the name of the device application used by the subscription.
- Status – the current status of a device. The possible values are: Running, Suspended, Pending Activation, Online, Offline, and Expired.
- Packet Dropped – the current packet dropped state of a device. The values are true or false.
Select Advanced to view these properties:
- Subscription ID – the unique identifier of the subscription.
- Logical ID – the unique identifier of a registered device
that is generated and maintained by SAP Mobile Server.