Filter monitoring data according to a specified date and time range.
Filter options vary depending upon the type of monitoring data you search.
- In the left navigation pane, select Monitoring.
- In the right administration pane, select the tab corresponding to the monitoring data you want to view.
- In the Search pane, indicate the time period for which you want to view data by specifying a date range to search within (that is, Start Date, Start Time, End Date, and End Time) .
Note You do not need to specify a time period if you are performing a search on Current date.
- Filter the system components to include in the search.
- Select Show filter.
- Specify the components to include in your search.
If a domain or package does not appear in the search list (for
example, if it has been deleted), enter the name and click
- From the Sort By drop-down list, select a category by which to sort search results.
Note This field is disabled for some categories.
- To view the domains and packages you included in the search,
select View my selections.
- Click Retrieve.
Monitoring data for the time period specified appears in the administration console.