Suspend or resume repository backups or change the backup schedule.
You must have administrative privileges (sccAdminRole) to perform this task.
- From the main menu, select
- In the left pane, select Repository.
- Choose the type of backup to modify:
- Click the Full Backup tab, or
- Click the Incremental Backup tab.
- (Optional) To suspend or resume the backup schedule, select or unselect Schedule a Regular Backup.
When you unselect (uncheck) this option, the scheduling area is grayed out and scheduled backups no longer occur. However, the schedule is preserved and you can reinstate it at any time.
- To change the backup schedule, edit the Start date, Time, Repeat interval, or units. You can also select or unselect Run a repository purge after the backup completes.
- Click Apply to save the schedule.