Configure performance properties for messaging-based synchronization
in the cluster.
- In the left navigation pane, select Configuration.
- In the right administration pane, click the General tab.
- From the menu bar, select Performance.
- Select Messaging and click
- Configure the following properties:
- Maximum number of in memory messages – maximum allowable
number of in memory messages.
- Subscribe bulk load thread pool size – maximum number of threads allocated to
initial bulk load subscription operations. The default value is 5. Setting the
thread pool size too high can impact performance.
- Inbound messaging queue count – number of message queues used for incoming
messages from the messaging-based synchronization application to the server.
SAP recommends you choose a value that represents at least 10% of active
- Outbound messaging queue count – number of message queues used for outbound
messages from the server to the messaging-based synchronization application.
SAP recommends a value that represents at least 50% of active devices. However,
if you are running 32-bit operating system, do not exceed a value of 100% of
- Asynchronous operation replay queue count – the queue limit for asynchronous
operation replays. The minimum acceptable queue count is 1 and the default is
- Click OK.