View a list of installed and missed patches.
- In the left navigation pane, select the top-level tree node.
- In the right administration pane, select the Product
- From the menu bar, select General.
- View the list of installed and missed patches.
In a cluster environment, information is retrieved for all nodes in this cluster,
including the data tier node. The "Server Status" column shows the result of pinging
the current server. As the data tier node has no server, its status is empty.
- To see more details about a patch, select the patch and click Review
SAP Control Center displays detail for the components
of the current server node.