Export a certificate for SSL encryption to a local file system.
You can export two types of certificates, X.509 and PKCS #12.
- For a key entry which has a private key, you can export the entry as an X.509 or
PKCS #12 certificate.
- For a key entry which has no private key, you can only export the entry as an X.509
- Select a key store entry from the Key Store Properties dialog.
- Click Export.
- If the certificate has a private key:
- Select the Certificate type.
- Enter and confirm the password to protect the private key in the exported
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to save the certificate to a file.
- Select a location to export the file to the local file system.
An exported X.509 certificate is saved as a
An exported PKCS #12 certificate is saved as a