System Landscape Directory (SLD) is a central repository of system landscape
information used to manage the software lifecycle.
SLD describes the systems
and software components that are currently installed. SLD data suppliers register the
systems on the SLD server, and keep the information up-to-date. SAP Mobile Platform
is a third-party system that must be registered with SLD.
To prepare the SLD server environment for SAP Mobile Platform,
ensure the following pre-requisites:
- The installed version of SLD is for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) SPS07 or higher.
- The SLD server is running.
- The SLD is configured to receive data. For more information, see the
Post-Installation Guide and the User Manual for your
SAP NetWeaver version on SDN: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-sld.
- You contact the SLD administrator and determine the connection values to the SLD
server, including its host name, protocol (HTTP or HTTPS), HTTP(S) port and the SLD
- The SLD to which you register SAP Mobile Platform must be the
latest Common Information Model version (currently