Run an SLD payload generation task manually to generate and upload a payload on
demand. Alternatively, export the payload to an XML file to archive SLD payload contents or to
troubleshoot the cluster.
- In the navigation
pane of SAP Control Center, select the name of the cluster for which you want to
immediately upload an SLD payload.
- In the administration pane, click the System Landscape
- From the menu bar of the System Landscape
Directory page, click Schedule.
- Click Run Now.
The payload generation process begins.
- Upon completion, review the contents of the payload and choose an action:
- To export and save the contents to a file as XML, click Save to
File and choose your file output name and location.
- To upload the contents, select the target SLD servers and click