Log subsystems provide categories that enable you to filter and correlate application data at a more granular level. Understanding these subsystems enables you to formulate more specific filters for tracking application activities throughout the system.
- All Provides a unified view of all subsystems, enabling you to
look for activities, trends, and symptoms across multiple subsystems.
- Synchronization Provides a view of synchronization activities. Within this
subsystem, additional categories include data synchronization, operation
replay, subscription, result checker, cache refresh, and data services (DS)
- Device Notification Provides a view of device notification activities.
- DCN Provides a view of data change notification (DCN)
activities. Within this subsystem, additional categories include general
DCN, and Hybrid App DCN.
- Security Provides a view of security-related activities.
- Error Provides a view of errors.
- Connection Provides a view of connection activities. Within this
subsystem, additional categories include DOE, JDBC,
SAP®, and SOAP connections.
- Push Provides a few of push notification activities.
- Proxy Provides a view of Online Data Proxy connection-related
- Server Provides a view of server-related activities.
- Dispatcher Provides a view of dispatcher activities. Within this subsystem, categories
include Replication, Messaging, and Service.
- Application Provides a view of application activities. Within this
subsystem, categories include
Setting, Agentry Event and Agentry Message.